The stereotype is that men have no emotions and they don’t like talking. If you’ve ever been in a long term relationship you will know that this is not one hundred percent true. A lot of men are conformists, they hide behind a bravado that society says they are supposed to have. When a man knows that he can trust a woman and that she isn’t going to blab his business all over town he will reveal his most intimate secrets, yes even his weaknesses. These questions are not for people who have just started dating, start talking like this and he’ll run a mile! For those who are taking their relationship to the next level this is a great way to get to know your man a little better. Here are 45 deep questions to ask a guy.
1. What is your vision for the future?
2. What kind of husband and father do you see yourself as?
3. Do you believe that men should be the sole breadwinners? If yes, how does it make you feel that a woman will never fully depend on you?
4. Who has made the biggest impact on your life and what did they contribute?
5. What is your greatest fear?
6. When was the last time you cried and what was it about?
7. What lessons have you learnt from previous serious relationships?
8. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
9. If your house was on fire and you could only take three things what would they be?
10. If you were told that you only had two weeks to live how would you spend your last days?
11. If you suspected that your neighbour was abusing their children because you always heard them screaming and crying would you call the police or mind your own business?
12. If I disappeared and my body was never found would you dedicate your life to finding me or would you move on? If you would start a relationship with someone else how long would you wait?
13. If someone could come and give you any gift or talent in the world what would it be?
14. If you were given the chance to receive an accurate prediction of either mine or your future who would you choose?
15. What is your strategy for dealing with failure?
16. What is most important to you, building solid relationships or being financially successful?
17. What do you love most about your mother?
18. If there was anyone in the world you could be who would you choose?
19. When you look at the state of the world what breaks your heart the most?
20. What are your views on racism?
21. Do you think that pornography is just harmless fun or do you think there’s something more sinister behind it?
22. If we were out and a man said something rude to me would you jump in or allow me to defend myself?
23. Do you think it’s acceptable to have a close female friend that you only hang out with at work?
24. What is your biggest secret?
25. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
26. What are you most grateful for?
27. What is your happiest childhood memory?
28. Are you content with life? Do you feel as if you’ve fulfilled all of your dreams?
29. What is your worst memory?
30. What do you think are the reasons behind rising divorce rates?
31. Since the divorce rate is so high, do you fear getting married?
32. Do you agree with abortion?
33. Do you judge people from the outside in or from the inside out?
34. What political system in the world is the most flawed?
35. Are you spiritual or religious? If so or if not why?
36. How often would you expect to have sex wife your partner if you were married?
37. If one of us got a job in another state would you be able to cope with a long distance relationship?
38. What do you consider to be the unpardonable sin in a relationship?
39. What do think makes a successful relationship?
40. Would you ever agree to an open relationship?
41. Would you prefer your wife to be a hot vixen type or a nice homely woman who can take care of the home?
42. Are you intimidated by women who are career driven?
43. Do you think that a proposal should be a private intimate moment or a grand public display?
44. If we were to have children what aspects of their character would you want them to get from me and you?
45. What morals and values do you have that you could never compromise on?