Who doesn’t love shoes? Even the most advent shoe lover can get fed up with their closet being taken over by them though. There are a lot of fun, neat and creative shoe storage ideas out there. The best part is that they are relatively inexpensive and only require a little thinking outside of the “shoebox”.
Here are 10 fun shoe storage ideas:
1. If you’re not up for creating a shoe shelf, consider purchasing a few rails and some hooks. This is a simple and stylish way to maintain your space with a clean and modern look without spending a bundle.
2. Try a cheap bookshelf from a local discount store. You will be surprised at how many shoes can be neatly lined in the shelves as well as how seamlessly it blends with your closet. This is a way to really maximize your storage options.
3. Hanging heels on a snazzy ladder, yes the kind you climb can be a decorative and fun idea. A rustic looking ladder with wider wooden steps is a nice accent piece to any décor that will mesh with the look. It is definitely creative!
4. Over the doors shoe holder are great because each slot houses a shoe. You can store up to 10 pair or more depending on which you buy. These are really inexpensive and they do get the job done.
5. Those snazzy little shoe racks in the local department store are awesome and come in a variety of styles and sizes. You can get many different varieties, and some of them look pretty awesome. They even have a shoe tree.
6. What about a shelved armoire? This is stylish and creative. You can open the doors and drawers to shelved units that neatly house your favorite shoes and it is a classic look. If you decorate it just right then you have a great accent piece everyone is sure to love.
7. Metal towel racks hung straight down the closet door do great for heels! Hanging them in perfect dimensions one from another will offer a great look that is a little more expensive than the department store over the door option, but the look is totally worth it.
8. Grab some boot hangers and store those boots hanging up! You can have your own place specifically for those boots, get them off of the floor and keep them looking amazing.
9. Geometric shelving units offer maximum closet style and storage options. You can incorporate this wherever you have an open and out of the way space. This can add both style and modernization to any once empty space.
10. Get an ottoman that sits beautifully at the end of your bed, but when opened has a storage space for each pair. This is a beautiful addition that will hold your most valued possessions, your best shoes!
All of the neat ideas out there are countless. Creating a space where total organization is possible. Imagine a well-organized spacy place for all of your belongings. Take Kimora Lee Simmons closet for example. Is that not our dream? While we may not have the money to invest that much into our shoe haven we can come up with some unique and creative ideas to personalize and maximize our space.
It is simple everyday things as you see above that can make all of the difference. Being creative and imaginative is a sure fire way to create a have to see space that you will love. It can even make getting dressed become one of your favorite things to do every day. Who doesn’t love a space that mimics their own soul? This is more than a refurbishing of the home but it is also a way to refurbish the inner self.
These are only a few of many amazing ideas on the internet and Pinterest that will get your own creative juices flowing and help you find a unique and creative way to store those shoes and make your closet look professionally done. If you have any great and original ideas please share them in comments. We would love to hear from you.